(Owners of subpadi)
FOR subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY provides a collection of online resources, including but not limited to data bundle internet/mobile browsing, air time/recharge cards, classified
ads, forums, and various email services, (referred to hereafter as "the
in any way, you are agreeing to comply with the TOU. In addition, when using
particular subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY services, you agree to abide by any applicable posted
guidelines for all subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY services, which may change from time to time.
Should you object to any term or condition of the TOU, any guidelines,
or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY.
subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY has the right, but is not obligated, to strictly enforce the TOU
through self-help, community moderation, active investigation, litigation and
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise
alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become
effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement
on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes.
You agree not to:
1) create multiple account or violate any prohibition/restriction/limit placed on accounts on our website as this will lead to termination of your account and you will forfeit all funds in your account;
2) contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose;
3) "Stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
4) collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
5) Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - unless expressly permitted by subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY;
6) Post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or is proportionately large load on our infrastructure;
7) Post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area;
8) Report any failed transaction after 48hrs threshold or hold us accountable for any related issues relating to late report of failed transaction;
9) attempt to gain unauthorized access to subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY's computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY website; or
10) Use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the
Submission of postings on subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
11) Use any form of automated device or computer program ("flagging tool") that enables the use of subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY's "flagging system" or other community moderation systems without each flag being manually entered by the person that initiates the flag (an "automated flagging device"), or use the flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, or to remove posts without a good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these TOU;
Additionally, you agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
12) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
13) that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct
including but not limited to (i) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex, or (ii) bestiality, or (iii) masturbation, or (iv) sadistic or masochistic abuse, or (v) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person;
14) That harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
15) That violates the Fair Housing Act by stating, in any notice or ad for the sale or rental of any dwelling, a discriminatory preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics);
16) That violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
17) With respect to employers that employ four or more employees, that violates the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration anNationality Act, including requiring Nigeria citizenship or lawful permanent residency (green card status) as a condition for employment unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract.
18) That impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to Content that constitutes lawful non-deceptive parody of public figures.);
19) That includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
20) that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, mis-informative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
21) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
22) That constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code,"
"junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
23) That constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if:
posted in areas of the subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY sites which are not designated for such
purposes; or emailed to subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY users who have not indicated in writing that
it is ok to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests.
24) That includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed
25) That advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including withoutlimitation items the sale of which is prohibited
26) That contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
27) that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of
Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively
affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
28) that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise
manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content
transmitted through the Service.
29)In the course of you needing to terminate your account activities or desire to delete your account, you agree to contact our compliance team via Support@subpadi.com to audit your account activities and approve or reject that request based on your usage and compliance to the code of conduct of Subpadi Communications Technology
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to
subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY email addresses or through subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY computer systems, which is
expressly prohibited by these Terms, will use or cause to be used servers
located in California. Any unauthorized use of subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY computer systems
is a violation of these Terms and certain federal and state laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
subpadi COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
2nd floor, Dstv office Akala Expressway,
New Garage Ibadan,
Oyo State Nigeria.